Florida Girl Dies After Boiling Water Dare

posted by Nathalie Rodriguez - 

An 8-year-old Florida girl has died five months after she was injured while drinking boiling water through a straw on a dare. 

The Sun-Sentinel reports Ki'ari Pope started having trouble breathing on Sunday night. She told her mother's boyfriend, who called 911. Marquisia Bonner, the child's 22-year-old mother, says Ki'ari had suffered complications since March when she took the dare from her cousin after they watched a YouTube video where someone appeared to drink boiling water from a straw.

Nathalie Rodriguez

Nathalie Rodriguez

Want to know more about Nathalie Rodriguez? Get her official bio, social pages & articles on 939 M I A! Read more

title

Content Goes Here