Haz-mat Scene in a Southwest Miami-Dade Home

posted by Nathalie Rodriguez - 

Several people, including firefighters, are overcome by toxic fumes at a home in Southwest Miami-Dade County. A mop with ammonia and bleach was apparantly left in a closet overnight.

At least seven people, including three firefighters and a Miami-Dade police officer, inside feeling sick this morning called for help and are being treated. 

The homeowner's pets were given treatment on the scene.

Nathalie Rodriguez

Nathalie Rodriguez

Want to know more about Nathalie Rodriguez? Get her official bio, social pages & articles on 939 M I A! Read more

title

Content Goes Here