As a Floridian who has dealt with far too many hurricane seasons, this list sounds oddly familiar!
They say that while Coronavirus spreads, voluntary and involuntary home quarantine may be more common. While at home, making sure you have everything you need is important!
Thanks to Business Insider, I found a list of the essential supplies you'll need for yourself and your family. Spoiler alert: it sounds very much like the type of food supplies we need during hurricane season with the exception of frozen foods!
Check out the list below to ensure you're prepared:
- 14-day supply of food for everyone, including pets, in your household! Easy to prepare foods would be the best option.
- One gallon of water per person (and pet) per day.
- Soap and hand sanitizer! Also, toilet paper, tissues, feminine care products, diapers, and laundry detergent.
- Have a 30 day supply of your medication handy.
- OTC (over the counter) medications like pain relievers
- Board games, books, TV shows and movies.... Keeping yourself entertained while stuck at home is important. Your mental health needs to be considered as well.