Check-in with us every morning as we kick off 90 minutes of Non-Stop ’90s at 8:00 am! @Totally939Miami! - #MackInTheMorning @MACKONTHERADIO & @iAmLettyB
Some of us during the pandemic may have doubled down on some of our worst habits like drinking, over eating and unnecessary spending but hey were locked down so what else to do. WalletHub compared more than 180 U.S. cities based on seven sinful behaviors: anger and hatred, jealousy, excesses and vices, greed, lust, vanity and laziness. How do you think we stacked up on this list?
Here are some highlights from the report:
Most Sinful Cities Least Sinful Cities
1. Las Vegas, NV 173. Irvine, CA
2. St. Louis, MO 174. Yonkers, NY
3. Houston, TX 175. West Valley City, UT
4. Los Angeles, CA 176. South Burlington, VT
5. Denver, CO 177. Bridgeport, CT
6. Philadelphia, PA 178. Pearl City, HI
7. Atlanta, GA. 179. Cape Coral, FL
8. Miami, FL 180. Columbia, MD
9. Chicago, IL 181. Fremont, CA
10. Memphis, TN 182. Port St. Lucie, FL
Congratulations to our neighbors north of us in Port St. Lucie for landing in the least sinful spot!
Port St. Lucie, Florida, has the fewest thefts (per 1,000 residents), 8.26, which is 9.2 times fewer than in Salt Lake City, Utah, the city with the most at 75.93.