Check-in with us every morning as we kick off 90 minutes of Non-Stop ’90s at 8:00 am! @Totally939Miami! - #MackInTheMorning @MACKONTHERADIO & @ClaudiaMonair, who's filling in for @iAmLettyB
Coronavirus vaccines are rolling out. With 32K Floridans already vaccinated as of a week ago, the Moderna vaccine is expected to arrive at more hospitals in South Florida;
· Baptist Hospital of Miami
· Broward Health Coral Springs
· Broward Health Imperial Point
· Broward Health Medical Center
· Broward Health North
· Cleveland Clinic
· Coral Gables Hospital More of the hospitals here: https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/12/20/2nd-covid-19-expected-to-arrive-at-south-florida-hospitals-this-week/
Now, to do things like travel, go to the movies, attend concerts, and shop, you may also need a vaccine passport application. Several technology companies are creating technology for users to upload details about their COVID-19 vaccine history to do things in 2021.
Several airlines, including Jet Blue and United, have partnered with The Common Trust Network. They will have a CommonPass App where a QR code can be generated to show a person's vaccine and medical history to show authorities. Large tech firms are also getting in on this technology.