There's nothing we love more than spending the day at Disney World eating all the churros. Having an annual pass is so fun because you get to visit the park throughout the year.
If you were thinking on getting an annual pass for Walt Disney World, get ready to pay more to get it. The park (along with Disneyland) has announced they have raised prices on annual passes. According to Disney World's website, the prices for various annual passes has gone up.
The new prices are:
- Platinum Plus: $1295 (previously $1219)
- Platinum: $1195 (previously $1119)
- Gold (Florida residents and DVC members only): $719 (previously $699)
Florida residents only:
- Silver $539 (previously $519)
- Weekday Select Pass: $369 (previously #304)
- EPCOT After 4 pass: $319 (previously $304)
Platinum and Platinum Plus passes remained the same at $899 and $999 for Florida residents. The theme park Select Pass also remained the same at $439.
Check out full pricing HERE.