A boil water advisory has been lifted for the majority of Fort Lauderdale residents.
Exceptions include Oakland Park and the neighborhoods of Fort Lauderdale around Harbour Beach.
The boil water notice will remain in effect for the following streets in the Harbor Beach, Harbour Inlet, Harbour Isles, and Breakwater Surf Homes Neighborhoods:
- All of South Ocean Drive from SE 20 Street North to the Cul-de-sac
- SE Seabeeze Blvd from 1235 to the Mercedes River Bridge;
- Mayan Drive
- Grace Drive
- Marion Drive
- Barbara Drive from SE 25 Ave to S. Ocean Drive
- Anchor Drive west of S. Ocean Drive
- SE 26 Ave from Anchor Drive to Inlet Drive
- SE 26 Terrace south of Anchor Drive
- 2717 Harbor Beach Pkwy
A temporary repair has been completed and bacteriological surveys show that the water is safe to drink and for all other uses.
If you have any questions, please call the 24-Hour Customer Service Call Center at 954-828-8000.
THIS LIFT IS FOR CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENTS ONLY. Residents of Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Village of Sea Ranch Lakes, Tamarac, Town of Davie, and Port Everglades should consult with their city officials.